The Antonius chapel was built in 1860 by the legendary “Pitscha Christ”. Unfortunately we have no written record as to exactly why. But we do have the story of the “Pitscha Christ” who exhumed his friends and companions after their death and kept their bones in his cellar. He carried out a lively communication with them, until the authorities got wise to him, and he was executed in Naudersberg castle, which was a high court with the authority over executions.
It was renovated in 1953 and 1990, and has been in family ownership since then.