The 32 m2 chapel erected in honour of the “Mater dolorsa” stands on plot 11 in Weiler Nufels (1,275 m above sea level). It is owned by the four Nufels farmers: Hans Peter Hafele, Winfried Penz, Anton Wille and Helmut Stadlwieser. The settlement was named in records from 1440. In 1781 a Way of the Cross was even set up to the chapel. On 22 February 1999, the Gallruth avalanche just passed by the chapel. The owners carried out renovation work from 1998 to 2000.