These were the most important ore finds in the Landeck area. The ore was removed between 2,500 and 3,000 metres above sea level. The mine had a union as early as 1539. From 1610 to 1858, almost 250 years, mining was halted, and the deposits full of ice and snow were almost forgotten.Therefore, the operation had to be discontinued in 1910 and the expensive equipment was exposed to decay. in 1950, the tunnels were provisionally repaired by the Bleiberger Mine Union. The planned revival of ore production was thwarted by the sinking of lead prices on the world market.Since then, the mining facilities, the miners' quarters high above the Platzer Alm and the ore processing below the mountain pasture are rapidly becoming obsolete. The ruins are a protected monument, and will be made safe soon.